YouVersion.com for Your Mobile Phone, Access 14 Bible Translations

This is a picture of my phone accessing the new YouVersion mobile (access it on your phone at m.youversion.com ). I regularly use YouVersion.com to access scripture when I am doing sermon preparation on my MacBookPro or on another computer that does not have my Bible Navigator software. I love having quick access to 14 versions including my favorite, the Holman Christian Standard Bible.

So, I was stoked to see the release of a mobile version. If you have internet access on your phone, you can go to http://m.youversion.com/ and access all 14 Bible translations. You can search by verse as well as by search term. Also notice that you have access to a daily Bible reading.

If you would like to learn more about how to use it you can view the blog post titled YouVersion now available for your Mobile Device!

Also, if you interested in using the regular online Bible go to YouVersion.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should We Anoint the Sick with Oil Today?

How to do a group brainstorming session

Preaching through the Bible in a Year - 2 Plans!