Comeback Churches, How 300 Churches Turned Around and Yours Can Too


Next Tuesday, May 1, B & H Publishing Group will release a new book from Ed Stetzer and Mike Dodson called Comeback Churches.

I haven't been as excited about a new book since Thom Rainer and Eric Geiger's Simple Church.

Thom, Ed, and a team of researchers surveyed 300 churches from across ten different denominations that recently achieved healthy evangelistic growth after a significant season of decline. What they have discovered is an exciting method of congregation reinvigoration.

I've posted a 29-page sample in the Pastors Area of LifeWay.com. I hope you will take the time to read it and then order the book.

Comments

Tom Goodman said…
So why the 1 month delay on getting it out? It was due May 1 and now May 29?
Craig Webb said…
Hey Tom,

thanks so much for posting your comment. I'm bummed you're having trouble getting it right away.

I spoke to my buddy at B&H and he said that it shipped later from the warehouse that expected (April 27th instead of April 13). So it is available now, in circulation, and shipping now. If it's not at your store, it should be on the way. Sounds like it released from the printer a couple weeks late.

Again, I'm sorry it's late. I know it will be worth the wait.

Popular posts from this blog

Should We Anoint the Sick with Oil Today?

How to do a group brainstorming session

Preaching through the Bible in a Year - 2 Plans!