Rationalization for Taking a Nap at Work

In case you walk by my office and my head is laid back, my mouth wide open, and I appear to be contemplating the ceiling tiles through my eyelids, please read this article from RealAge.com before you wake me...

When You Snooze You...Win!

"A daytime doze is a stress buster and heart protector. Just 30 minutes midday, three times a week, is all you need. Middle-aged working men who did just that cut their risk of a fatal heart attack and other heart problems by a whopping 37 percent."

While you are there, be sure to check out their RealAge Test to see how old you really are! Once you take the test and get the results, they will give you ideas of how to lower your Real Age.

It was very helpful and inspiring for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should We Anoint the Sick with Oil Today?

How to do a group brainstorming session

Preaching through the Bible in a Year - 2 Plans!